TERMS OF SALE
Deposit will NOT be refunded but will be applied to another goat ONLY if something happens to your baby while in my care ,(DEATH )
You must pick up your baby when they are ready to leave by farm closing time of your pick up date or a $5 a day fee will be applied to your balance , ( per animal ) all fees and balance must be paid in full before an animal leaves our farm. If an animal is not picked up in a weeks time from ORIGINAL pick up date that animal will be listed for sale and all monies paid on that animal are forfeited.
We reserve the right to retain ANY animal or refuse ANY sale.
All sales are final .. no refunds
ANIMALS REQUIRE ;
1. Adequate shelter (barn or shed)
2. A good quality goat feed fed at least once a day although I feed mine twice a day 365 days a year.
along with hay or pasture and fresh clean water daily.
3. Proper fencing that will keep predators out.
4. Proper care of minerals, vaccinations, deworming, hoof trimming, and vet care as needed.
5. Lots of love and attention. My goats are use to us interacting with them on a daily basis.
YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS OF SALE WHEN YOU PUT A DEPOSIT / PURCHASE AN ANIMAL. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK ZONING REGULATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTINUING PARASITE & COCCIDIA PREVENTION AND SHOTS AS WELL AS BUYING ALL NECESSARY SUPPLIES TO CONTINUE MAINTAINING THE ANIMAL'S HEALTH AFTER THE SALE. WE OFFER ADVICE AFTER THE SALE AND IT IS UP TO YOU TO FOLLOW OUR ADVICE, AND WE ARE NOT VETS BUT HAVE EXPERIENCE THAT MAY BE HELPFUL. WE FIND MANY PEOPLE DO NOT FOLLOW THRU IN CARING FOR THEIR BABY AS INSTRUCTED. WE ARE ONLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ANIMAL WHILE IT IS HERE ON PREMISES, NOT AFTER THE SALE.