Nigerian Dwarf Goats ...
Bucklings .... $300 and UP
Doelings ....$450 and UP
Wethers ...$50 to $125
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
MINI BLUE EYED IVORY Donkey Foal Prices
BLUE EYED IVORY $2500
BLUE EYED SPOTTED IVORY $3500
IVORY CARRIER $1800 to $2300
Black Angus Calves .... Priced on an individual basis
TERMS OF SALE
PLEASE READ TERMS OF SALE
Deposit will NOT be refunded but will be applied to another baby ONLY if something happens to your baby while in my care ,( death or illness )
you must pick up your baby within 7 days after they are ready to leave unless other arrangments have been made otherwise there will be a $2 a day fee added to the balance owed.
We reserve the right to retain ANY animal or refuse ANY sale.
All sales are final .. no refunds
ANIMALS REQUIRE ;
1. Adequate shelter (barn or shed)
2. A good quality goat feed fed at least once a day although I feed mine twice a day 365 days a year.
along with hay or pasture and fresh clean water daily.
3. Proper fencing that will keep predators out.
4. Proper care of minerals, vaccinations, deworming, hoof trimming, and vet care as needed.
5. Lots of love and attention. My goats are use to us interacting with them on a daily basis.
YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS OF SALE WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANIMAL. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK ZONING REGULATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTINUING PARASITE & COCCIDEA PREVENTION AND BUYING ALL NECESSARY SUPPLIES TO CONTINUE MAINTAINING THE ANIMAL'S HEALTH AFTER THE SALE. WE OFFER ADVICE AFTER THE SALE AND IT IS UP TO YOU TO FOLLOW OUR ADVICE, AND WE ARE NOT VETS BUT HAVE EXPERIENCE THAT MAY BE HELPFUL. WE FIND MANY PEOPLE DO NOT FOLLOW THRU IN CARING FOR THEIR BABY FARM PET AS INSTRUCTED. WE ARE ONLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ANIMAL WHILE IT IS HERE ON PREMISES, NOT AFTER THE SALE.